Thursday, February 11, 2010

Review of forex education

Just wanted to say thanks for another great call on the EUR/USD and USD/JPY. The Jimmy's bands signal at around 10:15am EST was beautiful. 75 pts. in an hour and still have part of my trade running, plus picked up 35 buying USD on a limit order earlier. Thanks again for all the work you guys put in to make this the best educational service out there. It's truly a 5 star education. I look forward to a huge 2010.
Firstly I just want to say thank you for putting together the best Forex education material I have come across in my 5 unsuccessful years of currency trading. In my 5 years I have blown out many accounts and have spent tens of thousands of dollars on everything from 'black box mechanical systems to Forex mentors and educators all of which over promised and certainly under delivered. However I love this business so much I am determined no matter what the cost to be successful, I just wish I had found your course years ago. You really are the only educator/mentor I have ever come across that is actually dedicated to helping his students succeed at currency trading. So again thank you Jimmy!
You guys made me pretty rich in the last two days! You don't even wanna know how much money I made: it is ridiculous. I know this is only a week I have been trading with you guys, but I am an experienced trader and I can clearly see, for someone who knows what they are doing, you guys are the best there is out there."
I have been in this market for about a year. I lost a considerable part of my trading account due to the lack of any meaningful education and my own carelessness. I learned little about good strategy and even less (nothing) about good risk management. I'm glad to be here with you and I believe that I've FINALLY found a trustworthy and skillful source of trader training. THANKS AGAIN.
A year ago I was losing money and frustrated. Now I'm making over 300 pips a month consistently and am starting to increase my lot size. Thank you for all of your help.
I want to thank you for the awesome job you are doing with this program. I've been involved in currency trading for some two years now and have gone through the mill. I can say that finally thanks to this instruction I am becomming a real trader on my own .. not a losing gambler...and at last I am profitable !! I've really enjoyed these last few weeks'of the daily Review Previews and the new strategies.
I have had 2 years with Jimmy. His understanding of the market and his ability to teach about the issues and interpretation of what you see from a professionals perspective is second to none. While he has many approaches that he draws from its his overall approach that has kept me an avid member for so long.
Based on my own personal comparison of several forex educators today, Jimmy wins hands down. His mentorship is concise, precise and after six months of study you will have the knowledge to trade like a pro. Needless to say, mentorship will pay for itself very quickly.
Jimmy Young's experience as a trader and the knowledge that he shares with his members is the most comprehensive of any services available. Jimmy Young is brutally honest about trading and is genuinely interested in teaching you how to become a trader. I learned more about trading forex in the first 3 months with Jimmy than I did with any other service.
I had been trading Forex for 4+ years when I came across Jimmy's site. I signed up and must say I was impressed with the Daily Reviews and fundamentals. Jimmy is not only trying to teach you a system, but is trying to show you how to "think" like a trader as well. I am definitely impressed.
Jimmy's course really helped me understand the fundamentals of trading. This is sadly missing with a lot of courses out there. His emphasis on knowing if an individual currency is trending as apposed to a pair has helped a lot. The longer video presentations are extremely informative.
Most weathered traders that I know and I keep in touch with, have at some point in time taken Jimmy's courses and or subscribe to Jimmy's Review / Previews... Jimmy explains most important factors, his experience is next to none, his abilty to pass on his knowledge is simply amazing, I purchased Jimmy's subscription more than a year ago and would reccomend to all those new and experienced traders out there that want to make it in this business.
When it comes to FX, Jimmy knows what he's talking about . He teaches you how to trade the Forex like a Pro, his strategies are unique. He's approachable--answers direct questions himself, and the member's area is awesome. Plenty of detailed videos and presentations. The customer's service is fantastic too. Definitely, a must-do to any serious forex trader/apprentice who wants to properly learn how to trade the Forex market.

No comments:

Post a Comment